About UsJohnson Electric Coil Company
How We Got Started
Our products are all made in Antigo, Wisconsin USA
Since our founding by Lawrence Johnson in 1934 we have prided ourselves on being a family owned and operated manufacturer committed to making the finest products with American labor. We are proud of our heritage and committed to maintaining the commitments made by Lawrence and later his son William to care about our people, customers, and products at the highest level. In Antigo we have a caring committed workforce that understands the value of taking great care of our customers.
That is why we like to say:
“Great People Making Great Transformers for Great Reasons” by providing “Unified-Unselfish-Single Minded-Outstanding Customer Service”
- We operate based on Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- We Utilize Value Added Manufacturing Techniques.
- We adhere to 5S for Workplace Organization.
- We operate to the exacting production standards of our Quality Management System.
- We begin with stringent Training Standards.
- We continue with consistent use of Manufacturing Controls.
- We take our responsibility to provide high quality products very seriously.
- We strive to give our customers a “Worry Free Experience.”
- We watch your orders so you don’t have to.
- We will assist in any way we can.
- We expedite urgent requirements.
- We assist in finding the best freight carriers at the best price.
- We provide proactive updates on your orders.
Unified | Unselfish | Single Minded
Outstanding Customer Service