Our EngineeringJohnson Electric Coil Company
Our Engineering Capabilities
Ability to offer qualified engineering assistance and back-up support for our products:
Led by Engineering Manager Larry Chapman our engineers are readily available to discuss your requirements be it transformers, inductors, bus bars or electronic assemblies. With their 130+ years of experience to draw on, our engineers will design the transformer, inductor, or assemblies to meet your exact requirements. Doug Sheen or Tyler Weber provide the initial design. Our Engineers support your agency compliance needs with a vast knowledge of the proper safety agency requirements. You can start by email at email@example.com or call 800-826-9741. We will guide you in the right direction to get your design started.
Engineering capabilities to design a remarkably wide range of products, utilizing a depth and breadth of experience second to none, along with state-of-the-art Optimized Program Services © :
- Three phase to 250kVA
- Single phase to 75kVA
- Frequencies 50/60Hz and 400Hz
- Transformers and Inductors
- A wide variety of other magnetic component options
- Ability to respond quickly to inquiries and prototype requests
- SOLIDWORKS 3D modeling for file sharing
- Experienced engineers available by phone, e-mail, video conference, or text
(Please note, however, that Johnson Electric Coil Company does not make pad mount or pole mount transformers with high voltage inputs for distribution lines.)
Peace of Mind
Products that are compliant to Domestic and International Standards
Our engineers have a comprehensive working knowledge of all applicable requirements for UL, CSA, and CE relevant to magnetic components and an understanding of environmental compliance concerns, such as RoHS and REACH, which will enhance your capability to meet market and legal requirements. We can also provide Conflict Minerals assessments for our publicly traded customers. Read our Conflict Minerals policy here.
Whether we create a design or work with your design, our engineers will take you safely through the agency mine field. How? We’ve been there! We determine and research the appropriate documents along with the changes and activities of safety agencies and governmental regulatory bodies.
- We operate to the exacting production standards of our Quality Management System.
- We begin with stringent Training Standards.
- We use continuous improvement utilizing kaizen events, the A-3 process, and PDCA to insure our quality engineering translates to quality, productive, and consistent manufacturing.
- We take our responsibility to provide high quality products very seriously.
- We strive to give our customers a “Worry Free Experience.”
- We watch your orders so you don’t have to.
- We will assist in any way we can.
- We expedite urgent requirements.
- We assist in finding the best freight carriers at the best price.
- We provide proactive updates on your order.
Unified | Unselfish | Single Minded
Outstanding Customer Service